Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BR vs. Timed Score

LegallyBrunette21LegallyBrunette21 Yearly Member
edited July 2019 in General 500 karma

Hi everyone,

I have finished the CC and have taken 3 PTs (36,37 and 39) scoring 149, 149 and 152 respectively with blind review scores of low 170s for all three. As reflected in my blind review score, the content is not the main issue for me but rather timing is. I have missed 1 game and 1 one RC passage for the past three timed exams and constantly miss around 6-7 questions per LR section. I am currently in the process of fool proofing games from PT 1-35 so I hope by September I am able to finish all the games in 35 minutes, but I am wondering what do you recommend for timing especially for LR sections? Do you think the jump from 149 to 166+ is reasonable with two months of full-time studying (45hr/week) focusing on timed practice? Also, since my BR is higher than my actual score currently, do you think its okay to start taking 2 PTs/week?

Thank you all in advance!

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Do you miss that many questions, or is that how many questions you aren't getting to?

• LegallyBrunette21LegallyBrunette21 Yearly Member
    500 karma

Those are the number of questions I miss without having time to even look at them.