Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I take the September LSAT? Been stuck at 160-ish score for past 2 years

As the title says, I studied and took the LSAT 2 years ago or so, and got a 160/161 on my second and third LSATs, respectively. These were consecutive tests. I decided to continue working full time and take the LSAT at a later date, and since I wasn't in a rush, to try again for the law schools I wanted (close to T14). Well, come 2 years later, and my score on all of my practice tests with 7sage are all in the 160 range. 7sage is the third or fourth study material that I've used over the past couple years (LSAT trainer and some other stuff).

Is it worth it to take the September LSAT? Taking another LSAT at a different time isn't really an option, unfortunately :(

Please tell me what you think! I have plenty of other options for law school, so I still plan on applying no matter what.

Thanks!

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

I think it's worth it to retake, but only if you get your PT average up. How much time did you spend seriously studying with 7sage? Have you foolproofed games?

• SeetheskySeethesky Member
    13 karma

I've been studying this year full time since very early May, have completed almost every lesson available with over 80% score (most I might miss 1), and have taken several PTs. I studied 2 years ago for about 5 hours/week, across a few months.