Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is the LSAT outside North America digital too ?

Simren MehraSimren Mehra Alum Member
in General 20 karma

I am giving the LSAT on October 13th in India , and I am confused whether the LSAT here will be digital or not ? I don't want to be surprised on the test day because I am doing all my PT's with pencil paper .

Comments

• iamcardibriiamcardibri Alum Member
    314 karma

I’m outside of the continental US (Hawaii) and we had digital tests... granted, we are a lot closer to the US than India.

I will say however, that I did NOT study in the digital format at all, even though I knew the test would be digital. I did all of my studying with pencil/paper because I don’t have access to a tablet. Paper and pencil is much more similar to a tablet than a traditional computer setup so paper was my next best option.

I found the digital format pretty easy to work with. If you continue to study with paper/pencil my advice would be to practice doing LR and RC with minimal markings. You don’t want to rely on the stylus and highlight/underline functions of the tablet on test day if you are not familiar with them.

Good luck!

• VibrioVibrio Alum Member
    625 karma

LSAC email reply:
    "The October 2019 LSAT in Asia will be paper-based."

• Simren MehraSimren Mehra Alum Member
    20 karma

Okay ! Thankyou so much! I am hoping it will be paper based then !

• aussie_zacaussie_zac Alum Member
    90 karma

Hey! Yeah it's paper in Australia as well. I'm fairly certain everywhere outside the US is paper.