Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Studying 2mos w/ no score improvement!!!!

I've been studying for the Nov LSAT for about 2 months now with basically no improvement on my score--my initial PT was 159, then dropped to 151, 160, 161, and then 157. I'm super confused as to why this is happening and wondering if anyone has tips on how to be more diligent when studying or has had the same thing happen to them. I've been working through the core curriculum and BR every test

Comments

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

Too small a sample size. Some tests play to/against your strengths, and you haven't been prepping long enough to be consistent in your actual timed methods. Don't worry about the score, just focus on improving your BR score. Practice LG every day, and go deeper in your review of LR/RC. Once you expect your skills have improved, take another PT to see roughly where you're at.

Quality over quantity. Your PT scores will fluctuate wildly early on, but the PTs themselves aren't making you better at the test. Practice hard for a few weeks and then try again. Let me know if you have questions about review methods or drills.

• EagerestBeaverEagerestBeaver Alum Member
    703 karma

Agreed with everything above.