Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

September LSAT Takers

zacharytsmith26-1zacharytsmith26-1 Alum Member
edited October 2019 in General 849 karma

Is it allowed for September LSAT takers to send copies of the test to other people? It seems that the rest of us won't have access to it until late November which makes it irrelevant for me since my test is Oct 28. I would be willing to edit personal statements for that test. I am a high school English teacher for what it is worth.

Anyway I put this out there if anyone is interested, just message me.

Comments

• Trust the ProcessTrust the Process Alum Member
    304 karma

Same here. I am willing to pay.

• VegaHedgingVegaHedging Alum Member
    111 karma

Another October test taker. I am willing to pay.

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

Me too, but I doubt that is allowed, sadly.

• Trust the ProcessTrust the Process Alum Member
    304 karma

Keeping this post alive...if any September test taker is willing to seller their test please message me.

• RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
    1094 karma

Why does this thread feel like an FBI sting?

• J_ClarksonJ_Clarkson Alum Member
    585 karma

@99thPercentileOrDieTryin lol right? hey future lawyers, wanna make a quick buck? just break some copyright law(s) and those NDAs you signed and make sure to talk about it on this website

• zacharytsmith26-1zacharytsmith26-1 Alum Member
    edited October 2019 849 karma

@Jay_Camp said:
    @99thPercentileOrDieTryin lol right? hey future lawyers, wanna make a quick buck? just break some copyright law(s) and those NDAs you signed and make sure to talk about it on this website

@99thPercentileOrDieTryin said:
    Why does this thread feel like an FBI sting?

Lol! It's why I stared with a question because the LSAC's NDA agreement is unclear to me. Is LSAC's disclosure of the test considered when it is available for sale or when they release to the test takers? Because they are technically disclosing it when they release it to 15K+ test takers. And then if I am right on that point then they can disclose it to others because LSAC has disclosed it as long as they don't profit from it. And then we can argue on what is considered a profit...

• Update: LSAC released an email saying "Test takers sign a certifying statement promising not to discuss any portion of the test with anyone. Violating this agreement may result in serious implications, including a misconduct proceeding that may result in a ban on future test registrations." :open_mouth:

• zacharytsmith26-1zacharytsmith26-1 Alum Member
    849 karma

To stroke my own ego, I am going to take credit for that email going out. And now I walk off with the succession them song playing.

• lsatslayer-1lsatslayer-1 Member
    113 karma

I went to the LSAC forum in NYC and asked the representative about this issue, he was pretty nonchalant about sharing this, he just shrugged.