Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7sage changes?

fifthendingfifthending Alum Member
in General 154 karma
I know there've been a few posts on this already but I just wanted to be absolutely clear...I haven't logged in for 2 weeks (taking a much needed lsat vacation) and the first thing I see when I come back is that lsac is taking allllll our pdfs back :( So just to be clear, 7sage will no longer offer ANY pdfs that have lsat material on it after April 21? Not even the practice tests? Will they still be sold on the official lsac website?

Man, what is going on at lsac and could they please get it together...

Comments

• VegMeg55VegMeg55 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    587 karma
    I'm not totally sure if 7Sage has finished working everything out in terms of their contract renewal with the LSAC, so the answers to this thread might not be as rigid as you would hope. The full PDF Prep Tests most definitely will not be available, but I don't know about the homework sets as they compile questions in a different order. To prepare for this change in policy I downloaded all of the PTs from the Ultimate Course, all of the LGs, and I also purchased and downloaded every PT 1-35 question set through Cambridge. The PTs will still be available as a print source but PDF copies make life so so much easier. There will be more information as the 7Sage team continues to negotiate with LSAC about their contract renewal details, but for now just try and get your hands on as much digital material as possible. It might be wise to grab the Ultimate Course for precisely this purpose.

Good luck!
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    @fifthending Yep, 4/21 is the last day. Get em' while you can!
  • jordan.trentjordan.trent Member
    43 karma
    Guess I'll be creating a 7Sage LSAT PDF binder.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @fifthending it does sound like the video explanations will all still be available—you'll just have to purchase the tests themselves and likely in a hardcopy format.

I recommend buying a nice pink eraser and getting used LSAC books on Amazon—if they're only written in in pencil, then you can usually get them for super cheap and with some elbow grease they're almost as good as new. I even got one of the LSAC books used for $8 with shipping and it had literally never been opened.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited April 2015 12637 karma
    With LSAC's new policy, all PDFs containing any LSAT questions - LSAT PrepTests and Problem Sets - will be removed. Any PDFs without LSAT questions will still be available.

I'd suggest downloading them all before the 21st:
    http://7sage.com/progress

Sorry :(
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3076 karma
    We added a special page to see all the PDFs you have that are going away, so you can get them all in one place:
    http://7sage.com/download-pdfs/
  • NastassiaNastassia Member
    9 karma
    Will the answers to these questions still remain on this website?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @Nastassiasaid:
    Will the answers to these questions still remain on this website?
    Yes! Only the PDFs containing the licensed information are being removed.