Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I do the Jan LSAT on paper?

elliottzelenakelliottzelenak Alum Member
in General 8 karma

I’ve been taking practice LSATs on paper, which just works better for me. Is this allowed? Do I have to use the tablet? How could I request the paper copy?

Comments

• nmycasnmycas Free Trial Member
    7 karma

The LSAT is entirely digital in North America now. There is no longer a paper option. You are still allowed to use scratch paper.

Since we all now need to get used to taking the test on a tablet, even if we may prefer paper, the Khan Academy tests are offered online, and you'll find online versions of PrepTests 71, 73, and 74 at familiar.lsac.org .

• Kiva_180Kiva_180 Member
    edited December 2019 130 karma

@nmycas said:
    The LSAT is entirely digital in North America now. There is no longer a paper option.

Except for rescheduled Saturday administrations, at least for the 2019-20 testing year.

"Saturday Sabbath Observers taking the ... test on the alternate test date will receive the LSAT in a paper-and-pencil format."

• Regis_Phalange63Regis_Phalange63 Alum Member
    1058 karma

The only option is to write the test abroad. It's still paper based outside North America.

• LawBoundJessLawBoundJess Member
    13 karma

@nmycas said:
    The LSAT is entirely digital in North America now. There is no longer a paper option. You are still allowed to use scratch paper.

Since we all now need to get used to taking the test on a tablet, even if we may prefer paper, the Khan Academy tests are offered online, and you'll find online versions of PrepTests 71, 73, and 74 at familiar.lsac.org .

Does this website score the test for you as well?

• thatgtdude89thatgtdude89 Core Member
    90 karma

@LawBoundJess said:

@nmycas said:

Does this website score the test for you as well?

Unfortunately it doesn't. It just shows you the LSAT tablet format and is timed. Maybe you can practice on there and then BR on here for the same exam. When are you taking the LSAT?