Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Errors on Applications

I just submitted my applications and I noticed after submitting that on two of them, I list months of employment that conflict with what's on my resume. In the education section I have Sep - Nov but on my resume it says Aug - Dec. Do you think that I should contact adcoms to notify them of the error?

Comments

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Yes, but keep the email brief and don't worry about it. Which listing is correct? BTW, you should be fine.

• DKSchrute1995DKSchrute1995 Member
    61 karma

The August-December listing is correct. I’m just worried because I’m a splitter with a few C&F issues (nothing too crazy), I reviewed my applications 50 times over and still somehow managed to make a mistake... very frustrating. But I also specify that the internship was for the duration of that semester. I’m wondering if there’s no need for me to draw any attention to the error given the context.

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

You're fine. I found similar issues on mine when I submitted to multiple schools, I emailed the schools, and they were like "Okay! Fixed. Thanks for letting us know." No worries at all to tell admissions there was a dumb mistake. It happens.