Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Customized Problem Set with the ones I get wrong

help

Does anybody know if the problem sets function gives us the option to create a problem set consists of all the questions I got wrong in the past?
For example, I want to create a problem set that having all Argument Part LR questions I got wrong in the past. I know how to filter the ones from pt 1-35, Argument Part, LR. But can't find the way to choose those I got wrong.

Many thanks if anyone can help.

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

I dont think you can filter for the ones you got wrong, just gotta go through the problem sets and manually check. If you deleted the pt data, i dont think you can get it back

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

I'm not sure of that function. Another option is to write down the problems you got wrong in a journal and then just create your own drills using those problem sets.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

@Hopeful9812 said:
    I'm not sure of that function. Another option is to write down the problems you got wrong in a journal and then just create your own drills using those problem sets.

Yea thats a good idea. Problem is if you havent been keeping track lol of all the problems

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited July 2020 858 karma

Hi there,

Yes, you can create a custom Problem Set with those wrong answers, but you'll have to pin them first. Here's how:

Pin questions from Analytics
    1. Navigate to Analytics: https://7sage.com/review-lsat-sections/
    2. Tap on the "Question Table" tab at the top
    3. Filter all completed PrepTests
    4. Filter Argument Part by typing "+AP" on the search bar
    5. Manually pin all the questions you want to include

Creating the Problem set with pinned questions:
    1. Navigate to Problem Sets: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Tap "Create Problem Set From Question Bank"
    3. Filter PrepTests
    4. Filter "Logical Reasoning" Section
    5. Filter "Argument part" by Tags
    6. Add pinned questions with the Cart icon on the left
    7. Finally, tap the "Create Problem Set with # questions" at the bottom of the page

Let me know if you have any questions!

• dreambigdreambig Member
    38 karma

Thank You all for the help!