Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Summer LSAT BR Group

ursulakdavyursulakdavy Free Trial Member

Hi!

So a bit of background, I’m heading towards my third take most likely in August. I PT in the mid to high 150s with a few 160-162’s sprinkled in. Official takes however have been a 154 and now a 152 so I’m definitely experiencing a disconnect somewhere so I’m really trying to buckle down and study for an extended amount of time. I’m looking to make a small BR group where we take the same pt and BR it together on skype or FaceTime, with between 3-6 people definitely no more than 6 though (however if a ton of people respond we could split into mini groups) with different score ranges. So holla at ya girl if you also are over this test and are in the ‘all gas no brakes’ mindset

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

are you looking for people to BR with specific sections or entire PT?

• ursulakdavyursulakdavy Free Trial Member
    6 karma

@lexxx745 Ideally it would be the same pt

• Granger DangerGranger Danger Alum Member
    717 karma

Count me in. I got a 155 on the September test and decided to delay a cycle. Also looking for a small BR group that consistently works together for an extended time.

• Callan___Callan___ Member
    4 karma

I'm about 25% through the course itself. Are you saying that you are already done with the course, and now are only doing PT's?

• workin_itworkin_it Alum Member
    74 karma

Yaaasss girl. Count me in. I'm PTing 150's and BRing high 160's!