Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$650 CAS Package??

TheresaAnnTheresaAnn Member
edited February 2020 in Law School Admissions 109 karma

I am about to register for the April LSAT (my first one) and realized the LSAC website says I need to order a package for reporting to 6 law schools. It also says this is "special pricing" and I need to order it before I register for this discounted price ($650) wtf. Is this new or did I miss this earlier?

Update: I understand now. I thought it did not include the LSAT fee but it does. Carry on!

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Haha i had the same confusion

• JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
    996 karma

I registered and took the February 2020 test and paid $200.

So if I plan on applying to more than two law schools, what does this mean for me? I have to pay $650 and wasted money by doing it this way?

• miriaml7miriaml7 Live Member
    edited February 2020 1024 karma

@JDream2020 The $650 package includes an LSAT registration fee, Credential Assembly Service fee, and six law school reports. They call it "special pricing" because if you were to buy each of the items listed above separately, you'd end up spending $10 more than if you were to get the $650 package. Essentially, you didn't miss out on much by opting out of this $650 "package deal."