Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Princeton Review

dhowell47dhowell47 Member
in General 5 karma

Princeton Review, in my opinion has failed me because my instructor on numerous occasions has failed to explain things in simpler terms. I have asked for additional help but my instructor only suggest other Princeton Review material. My last practice I received a 137, do you think I am ready to take the April LSAT, or should I postpone ? My goal score is a 150. I am ready to invest my blood sweat and tears solely into 7Sage now.

Comments

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

I would advise postponing if I were you. You could easily take a later LSAT administration and still apply for law school this cycle at the very beginning for rolling admissions. The extra time to get comfortable with the fundamentals will be well worth it!

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

lol get 7sage ultimate and just go ham. Itll be best decision youve made

• 776 karma

princeton is the WORST lol!

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

You absolutely should postpone. I have heard a couple of the “tips” from Princeton review and they were awful. Princeton review is not LSAT experts and they give similar advice on multiple tests. Problem is that the LSAT is a very different test and you need and want so much more than the tips and tricks that a company like Princeton review offers. Go through the core curriculum here take your time, ask questions, even join a study group. You will be amazed at the change in your outlook.

• I would postpone. It is very important that you do well on the LSAT. You need more time to study and to let the ideas/core concepts grow in your mind. THERE IS NO RUSH. Law school is not going anywhere!