Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test 36 LR 1

dlstudy1dlstudy1 Alum Member
edited March 2020 in Logical Reasoning 76 karma

My blind review for LR is around ~20-23 correct. My average for timed LR is about +17/19. When I took Prep Test 36, I scored 12/26 (raw) and 13/26 (BR). I'm currently reviewing the section and realizing that I'm still stumped on a lot of these questions. This section particularly seems much more difficult to me than any of the previous LR sections I've done (and I've done a lot). I recently read that Test 36 LR 1 is considered one of the more difficult LR sections but I'm wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences with this section?

I'm going to continue to review the video explanations for it and read up on the explanations for as long as I have to in order to gain full understanding. I'm just shocked that I got +12, I feel like this is not representative of how I normally perform. Initially, I thought maybe I was just nervous, but now that I'm looking at the questions, I'm realizing this section is just confusing to me for some reason.

Thoughts?

https://www.reddit.com/r/LSAT/comments/71zteo/hardest_most_difficult_lsat_sections_ever_listed/

Comments

• ahnendc-1ahnendc-1 Member
    642 karma

I concur that this was a more difficult LR section than others that I have seen. I originally had supposed that it was nerves (since this was the first full length PT I’ve taken in a while) which, nevertheless, probably played some role. I think this LR section tested more on formal Lawgic than others that I have seen so if this is a problem area for you (as it is for me) that could help explain things.