Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any suggestions for law schools

The JudgesThe Judges Free Trial Member
edited March 2020 in General 364 karma

Hi all,

I recently finished my undergraduate career with a 3.75 GPA from a T30 institution and have been studying the LSAT with consistent scores between 162-5. At my undergraduate institution I was a record holder and captain of an NCAA athletic team, on the student union, and had a leadership role on my campus's environmental relations board. In addition to my extracurriculars I interned for a Native American tribe's legal counsel specifically working on advocacy of policy.In addition to my internship work I studied in The Hague and studied international law with my university teamed with Leiden. I am currently planning on taking a gap year. My question is with my current statistics does anyone have any suggestions of law schools with good international and Indian law departments or with a mission statement which would understand my niche in legal experiences?

Thanks all!

Comments

• vichinskyvichinsky Live Member
    519 karma

Georgetown University,NYU, Columbia. They all have great programs.

• The JudgesThe Judges Free Trial Member
    364 karma

besides the main big names are there any sleeper schools I should be concerned about?

• GoVaCaMaDaAqNeGoVaCaMaDaAqNe Alum Member
    118 karma

ASU has best Indian law program hands down in America plus AZ has largest Navajo rez in USA.... FYI ... if Indian law is your niche that should be on your shortlist
    Also Hawaii has top native Hawaiians program who are also considered native Americans

• 99thPercentileOrDieTryin99thPercentileOrDieTryin Free Trial Member
    652 karma

I second Arizona State.