Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I made digital flashcards for LR concepts. Enjoy!

2»

Comments

• Redentore3337Redentore3337 Alum Member
    350 karma

@LetsHigh5 said:

@Redentore3337 said:
    Can someone please explain

"CIRCLE: all conditional, modal, and quantifier words."

what exactly are conditional, modal, and quantifier words or where I can be directed to learn exactly what those terms mean.

Thanks!

Conditional Words: words that express a clause/causal relationship, i.e. when something occurs or when it does not (e.g. "if", "unless", "as long as", etc.)

Modal Words: words that express the likelihood of something occurring or not (e.g. "will", "probably", "can", etc.)

Quantifier Words: words that express the amounts/degree of something occurring (e.g. "all", "most", "some", etc.)

Yes, as stated by others, the 7Sage curriculum (or other LSAT resources) are where you'll go to learn these how these specific modifiers affect LSAT arguments.

And the reason it's so important to notice ANY and ALL of these conditional/modal/quantifier words is that the presence of even one of them in a stimulus or answer choice completely alters argument. In fact, throughout all LR and RC sections, the difference between a valid or invalid argument, or a correct or incorrect answer, will often hinge precisely on the presence of one of these types of words.

I hope that helps.

Thanks mate!

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

Hey @Redentore3337! I had this bookmarked and I can't see the link anymore. Can you post it in a comment for me?

• Redentore3337Redentore3337 Alum Member
    350 karma

@"samantha.ashley92" said:
    Hey @Redentore3337! I had this bookmarked and I can't see the link anymore. Can you post it in a comment for me?

The link for?

• Jonah Chadwick GriegoJonah Chadwick Griego Alum Member
    652 karma

Yo, I am just finding this. I am wishing so much good karma on you RN!!

• LSAT2019-2LSAT2019-2 Alum Member
    126 karma

Bump because this is really helpful.

• arinze22arinze22 Member
    67 karma

Thank you!!

• MapleTreeMapleTree Alum Member
    47 karma

This is great. Thank you very much!

• KeepCalmKeepCalm Alum Member
    807 karma

THANK YOU!

• WhimsicalWillowWhimsicalWillow Live Member
    79 karma

I can't find a link on this? Can someone help me find the link?

• HarrisHarris Core Member
    188 karma

https://quizlet.com/LetsHigh5. Try this. It hits all High 5 creations...You may have to create a Q account. Not sure. Kindest regards.

• ValianthopeValianthope Core Member
    26 karma

5 years later your post is still helping people!!!!