Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Schedule

jrose.smithjrose.smith Free Trial Member
in General 47 karma

Hi all,

I am new to 7sage and trying to create a study schedule for myself. I only want to create a schedule to complete the core curriculum (215 hours) but it's only giving me the option to create a schedule to complete 900 hours of material, which I assume includes the practice tests? Does anybody know if there is a way to adjust this? Any help would be appreciated! :)

Comments

• Feisty-amoebaFeisty-amoeba Alum Member
    10 karma

Hi! So I don't know if you can customize what you study, but I think your best bet is to adjust the hours per week you'd like to study on the scheduler. It will still show all of the LSAT practice tests but the way the study schedule is set up makes you go through all the core curriculum first. Once you're done with it then the rest is practice tests. Hope this helps a bit!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"jrose.smith" said:
    Hi all,

I am new to 7sage and trying to create a study schedule for myself. I only want to create a schedule to complete the core curriculum (215 hours) but it's only giving me the option to create a schedule to complete 900 hours of material, which I assume includes the practice tests? Does anybody know if there is a way to adjust this? Any help would be appreciated! :)

Hi there,

The Study Schedule is based on the dates you would like your LSAT studies to start at and how many hours per week you would like to work. If you fall behind or speed ahead, you just need to adjust your schedule by modifying the dates accordingly. See the GIF below:

You can enter the number of hours you will like to study in the "Study rate" box as shown in the GIF above. The Study Schedule includes the Core Curriculum and the PrepTests.

Let us know if you have any further questions.