Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

May Flex LSAT

AwokenNovaAwokenNova Alum Member
in General 176 karma

Is anyone else having issues registering on Proctor U? The site keeps saying 405 not allowed.

Comments

• HatishaMHatishaM Alum Member
    100 karma

I am having the same issue. So frustrating :/ I plan to try again in 10 minutes or so.

• Keep hitting refresh... I hit it about 3 times per page but eventually every single page loaded.

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

Same, I can't get it to work. The fact that they are having this many problems getting people signed up makes me extremely apprehensive for the actual test.

• babyyodafanpagebabyyodafanpage Alum Member
    73 karma

super annoying, but it worked for me after I clicked the link about 5 times, 4 times would get 405, and by the fifth I would be able to get to the site. Did this for every step, and was able to schedule it.

• hl2xjhl2xj Alum Member
    61 karma

Anybody with accommodations having trouble signing up? No options available..

• AwokenNovaAwokenNova Alum Member
    176 karma

I'm trying to keep refreshing like others, but can't get passed "create a new password" This is my 20th time. I have accomodations too @hl2xj I haven't gotten that far yet :/ I got an email from LSAT that said we are still supposed to get our accommodations though.

2891 karma

I don't have accommodations, but its telling me that there are no options available either. No matter which day I pick it says that the time-slot is extending into a blackout.

• dreambigdreambig Member
    38 karma

@jmarmaduke96 said:
    I don't have accommodations, but its telling me that there are no options available either. No matter which day I pick it says that the time-slot is extending into a blackout.

make sure you change to PM on your left side

100 karma

@jmarmaduke96

FYI-- I had the same issue. You need to select a time on the left as well that is between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.

176 karma

Where are you all clicking to get this far? I keep getting prompted to fill out my information, and then everytime i submit it I am taken to the 405 not allowed page. Sigh they should have made sign ups in waves if this was going to overwhelm the site... I've been trying since 12:00

2891 karma

@dreambig @HatishaM Thank you!!

100 karma

@AwokenNova
    I agree it should have been done in waves. After every 405 error, I had to keep refreshing. It took around 30 minutes total. Keep trying, fingers crossed!!!

• edited April 2020 362 karma

@"Left My Wallet in LSATgundo" said:
    Keep hitting refresh... I hit it about 3 times per page but eventually every single page loaded.

Thank you! That worked for me as I was having issues with the site as well.

2891 karma

@AwokenNova I had the same experience. It took me almost 15 minutes just to get the terms of service agreed to. Just keep refreshing it after every error message and once in awhile it will work, just keep pushing through page by page

176 karma

Finally got a time. whew!! thanks ya'll. lol

• hl2xjhl2xj Alum Member
    61 karma

Mine just states, "You currently do not have any exams scheduled."

Doesn't even give me a option to choose PM or times...

176 karma

@hl2xj it doesn't have that little calendar on the left side? I had to click the day, give a proposed time, then hit submit.

• hl2xjhl2xj Alum Member
    61 karma

@AwokenNova yeah...Also was I supposed to get an email from ProctorU? I only got one email from LSAC saying schedule a time. So i followed the instructions, created my account. now when I am in the main screen...there isn't even that calendar...under the "have questions" or "test your equipment", its just a blank box that states, "you currently do not have any exams scheduled"

• Jessica B.Jessica B. Alum Member
    56 karma

I finally got a Tuesday afternoon slot. 1pm to be exact based on best match. I have to be honest. That was a mess. But at least my MacBook Air equipment works.

• hl2xjhl2xj Alum Member
    61 karma

Does anybody else have their ProctorU scheduling states as "You currently do not have any exams scheduled."? I can't even access the calendar...ridiculous.

• hcdbsu24hcdbsu24 Alum Member
    103 karma

I luckily saw on twitter that they opened the registration around 10am eastern, which is incredibly annoying considering the fact that everyone was waiting for an email all morning only to find out they just released registration early without warning.