Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stuck at 155, how to improve before June?

lsattaker101lsattaker101 Alum Member
in General 20 karma

Aiming for 162, is it possible to increase my score by 7 points by the June test? I have gone through the core curriculum 3 times and have been stuck around 155 for weeks on the PTs. How can I improve? Should I invest in an lsat book or another online program? Average -4 LG, -7/-8 LR, -11 RC.

Comments

• Jahn.SnowJahn.Snow Member
    316 karma

Hi! It sounds like you're in a plateau, I would suggest getting a tutor to work through specific mistakes you're making that you can't see, but with their expertise they should be able to pinpoint them. 7sage has a list of really good ones and they come at all different price levels, so hopefully you wont have trouble finding one if that's the path you choose. Good luck!

• joeskatzjoeskatz Member
    42 karma

Blind Review very carefully, and make sure you look at the analytics on your weak points. Get LG down to -0, too. It's the easiest place to get points. Use the foolproof method until you can do games from every category by memory.

• EagerestBeaverEagerestBeaver Alum Member
    703 karma

I agree with @joeskatz. LG is the lowest hanging fruit. Foolproof and BR relentlessly until rules and their effects are memorized. Getting a tutor is also a great idea.

• lsattaker101lsattaker101 Alum Member
    20 karma

Thank you all for the advice! I will definitely BR and look into getting a tutor!