Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Entering Preptests without Prep Plus

graceolymangraceolyman Member
in General 14 karma

I want to use the analytics feature but I don't have the Prep Plus package since I have all the tests in physical books. Is it possible to just input answers without needing access to the licensed material?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@graceolyman said:
    I want to use the analytics feature but I don't have the Prep Plus package since I have all the tests in physical books. Is it possible to just input answers without needing access to the licensed material?

Hi there,

Yes, it is possible to score your answers using our Answer Sheet. When you select a PrepTest, a Digital Tester session is automatically created if you have access to that PrepTest, if you don't, you automatically get the Answer Sheet. If you want to change between digital and paper, tap the "Convert" button. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to enter your answers on the Answer Sheet. See the screenshot below:

Just a reminder that without an LSAC Prep Plus subscription, you won't be able to access parts of our Ultimate+ course that show the license materials. You won't be able to take PrepTests digitally or access the explanation videos as if you are using a free account. Unfortunately, this is LSAC's policy and we don't have a say in this.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• graceolymangraceolyman Member
    14 karma

I don't know if I am doing something wrong, but when I click on the prep test it just takes me to the digital test format (and since I don't have Prep Plus I get the error page saying I need to activate), is this paper answer sheet available somewhere else and I am missing it?