Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 2020 Lsat

ARMANC74ARMANC74 Member
edited June 2020 in General 210 karma

How difficult was the test?

Comments

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

I thought LG was very easy, RC was a little difficult (not necessarily the passages but the questions and the comparative specifically), LR was standard (but I felt a little shaky taking my first ever "real" test so I think that impacted it)

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    edited June 2020 3481 karma

Had a great experience with the proctor, too. She arrived maybe 2-3 minutes late (so really wasn't worried about it, and nothing like the 2+ hours I read from others) and muted herself and her background noise throughout the whole test and after check-in. She did not communicate with me during the test or move my mouse at all. I had a lot of anxiety about the proctor situation after reading May test-takers, so wanted to reassure anyone who still has to take it!

• bfc9czbfc9cz Core Member
    48 karma

It seems like the level of difficulty varied a lot for today's test-takers. Personally, RC was rough and LR was great, with LG somewhere in the middle. Overall, it wasn't the worst I've ever had but it wasn't the best. I definitely worried a lot more about missing a few than I would have with the typical LSAT, since there are fewer questions overall on the Flex. It seemed like each question had heightened importance. But it was my first test so I don't have any real point of comparison.

• edited June 2020 414 karma

@noonawoon said:
    Also wanna add - that comparative was like nothing I've ever seen before in a PT.

Had a great experience with the proctor, too. She arrived maybe 2-3 minutes late (so really wasn't worried about it, and nothing like the 2+ hours I read from others) and muted herself and her background noise throughout the whole test and after check-in. She did not communicate with me during the test or move my mouse at all. I had a lot of anxiety about the proctor situation after reading May test-takers, so wanted to reassure anyone who still has to take it!

What do you think it was about that comparative passage that made it so different??