Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you 7sage!

sk144404sk144404 Core Member
edited June 2020 in General 237 karma

When I took the LSAT for the first time I did horribly. I got a 143 and was in the 20th percentile.

After 4 months of studying (2 of which were here on 7sage - the other 2 were on Khan Academies official LSAT course) I took the June Flex test and got my results back.

I have increased my score by over 20 points to165 which puts me in the 91st percentile.

I am about to register for the August test so I will be here for a while but I really wanted to express my gratitude to the entire 7sage community and to JY in particular!

As of today, the trajectory of my life has changed. I am forever grateful.

Now I can confidently say "I'm [going to be] a lawyer" in my best Harvey Levin impersonation.

Comments

• sheridjwsheridjw Alum Member
    936 karma

Congratulations! I had the same diagnostic score and am shooting for a 165. I started here at the end of February and was wondering if you could tell me what your study schedule/process was like? I went through all of the lessons and practice sets, foolproofed games 1-35, and also read the loophole. Thanks in advance for your response and congrats again on great improvement!

• sk144404sk144404 Core Member
    237 karma

@sheridjw Thank you! When are you taking your test?

I definitely could’ve worked smarter - I spent a lot of time in the beginning just doing question sets and practice tests. I never finished the CC but I tried to go through it focusing on my weak areas.

My biggest regret is that I rarely used blind review and am going to do that going forward.

How was the loophole? I think I will get that.

• sheridjwsheridjw Alum Member
    936 karma

@sk144404 I am shooting for August but it is looking more like October. Loophole was awesome and a game changer for me in LR. It took a little bit of time to get used to the methods but it really helped me move through the sections confidently with more efficiency.

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

Congratulations!!!

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14050 karma

@sk144404 +22 points already. Amazing, congratulations!