Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to plug in answers from paper LSAT into 7Sage for analysis?

I just signed up to 7Sage today. I have previously written 4 PTs and wish to just plug in my scores so I can add those to the analytics. However, when I try it thinks I want to take those PTs digitally. I was actually able to plug in 2 of the PTs in with the free version but now I am not able to do that with the other 2.
Thoughts?

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited July 2020 858 karma

@VitalGiraffe said:
    I just signed up to 7Sage today. I have previously written 4 PTs and wish to just plug in my scores so I can add those to the analytics. However, when I try it thinks I want to take those PTs digitally. I was actually able to plug in 2 of the PTs in with the free version but now I am not able to do that with the other 2.
    Thoughts?

Hi there,

The PrepTests open up in the digital format by default, but you can enter the PrepTest answers you previously took by converting them to the paper format. Here's how to do it:

1. Navigate to the PrepTests page under Resources
    2. Choose the PrepTest you want to score
    3. Tap the "Convert" button as shown below
    4. Enter your answers for each question
    5. Scroll down and tap "Save and Score LSAT"

I hope that helped. Let us know if you have any further questions!

• christinaascott13christinaascott13 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

if I don't have a paid subscription, it won't let me take it in digital? it tells me to upgrade

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@christinaascott13 Sorry, you will have to sign up for a paid subscription in order to access all the PrepTests. With a free account, you have access to the June 2007 PrepTest only.