Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Study Buddy in Boston Massachusetts? - 7Sage Forum

Study Buddy in Boston Massachusetts?

stephanie.sestitostephanie.sestito Alum Member
edited October 2013 in General 4 karma
Anyone from Boston who is looking for a study buddy, please let me know! I'm having a rough time with the logic games and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in working together!

Comments

• K SK S Free Trial Member
    86 karma
    hi! I work with a buddy off of this site, we have been studying for a couple months, but would be happy to have you. Send me a message.
  • mayafehmayafeh Free Trial Member
    3 karma
    Hi!
    I would also love to meet up with someone. I've been studying since September but I feel like I would really benefit form meeting up with someone/ get some positive motivation vibes going.
  • RonnieesRonniees Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Hi I'm looking for a study partner as well. To meet up atleast once a week to study together and work on the more difficult problems.
  • dontdoitkiddontdoitkid Free Trial Member
    3 karma
    I'm in Boston and will be taking PT Saturday and Sunday if anyone wants to join and BR, I can't commit to anything long term because I've been studying since September 1st but I would be up for this weekend. PM me if interested.
  • T. RyalsT. Ryals Alum Member
    2 karma
    I know this is late, but I live in Somerville and would be available Monday & Tuesday, let me know!
  • wenjuanshen2006wenjuanshen2006 Free Trial Member
    23 karma
    Hi, I am in Cambridge. is anybody still working on Lsat? my skype:wendybear21
  • laramaggs-1laramaggs-1 Alum Member
    7 karma
    I'll be in Boston starting May 1 and would love to study together. Especially logic games!
  • hazell_killenhazell_killen Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Hey guys. I am studying for the LSAT exam in June 2014 and I'm looking to find a study buddy/group to study with in the Boston area or close by.
  • Going nutsGoing nuts Member
    15 karma
    Please help!!! I am also looking for a study budy in Boston. I am an international student and for me the LSAT is a pain in the *** (originally from France and never got used to this type of testing).