Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grader NOT Working!

hrhyoohrhyoo Free Trial Member

All day today, when I use Grader, the pop-up window opens and says there is a tech problem! Could you please fix it?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@hrhyoo said:
    All day today, when I use Grader, the pop-up window opens and says there is a tech problem! Could you please fix it?

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. Can you confirm if you are trying to score your answers using the Answer Sheet? I tried to reproduce the issue on my end using a Mac with Chrome browser but I was not able to.

Here are some troubleshooting tips you can try:

1- Force Refresh the page: scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on "Force Refresh." See the screenshot below.

2- Try clearing your cache. (Here's how to do it: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/).

If none of these tips work, can you provide us with more information so that we can further investigate the issue? Such as, what type of device you are using (Windows or Mac) and what browser?

Thank you.

• hrhyoohrhyoo Free Trial Member
    11 karma

Hi Juliet,

I am using the app on my Android cellphone to score my answers by using Grader and it's still not working. All the other functions such as proctor and logic game videos work.

Please let me know what to do.

Thanks in advance!

11 karma

I took a screen's hot of the pop-up message but I am not sure how to attach it here! Let me know if you want to see it.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@hrhyoo said:
    I took a screen's hot of the pop-up message but I am not sure how to attach it here! Let me know if you want to see it.

Hi there,

Sure, you can send the screenshot to studentservice@7sage.com and we will continue to investigate the issue.

In the meantime, can you try deleting and reinstalling the app?

5740 karma

Hi @hrhyoo

We just rolled out a fix. Please try using the grader again and let us know if you're still having trouble.

Thank you!

11 karma

It's working now! You are awesome, Juliet!

5740 karma

@hrhyoo said:
    It's working now! You are awesome, Juliet!

I am happy to hear that it's working on your end. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns!