Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Application Season Begins Soon, Info in Regard to Addenda and Transcript Uploads

aef541099aef541099 Alum Member

Hi Everyone,

Application season is upon us (a month away until applications open) and was trying to get a head start. I highly recommend everyone to begin the process for uploading your transcripts. My school uses a specific program called "Parchment" and in the request it asks for the recipients phone number (this being LSAC's phone number). Is there a specific number to put because I can't find one anywhere?

Additionally, I am going to write an addendum to go along with my application. Does anyone know where and how to upload that with your application?

Best,

A fellow

Comments

• gigi_m1308gigi_m1308 Alum Member
    149 karma

As far as the addendum goes, once you start your application for any given school there will be various sections you have to complete such as uploading your personal statement, resume etc.. The place to upload the addendum will most likely be in one of the last 2-3 sections of the application. I browsed applications last fall and that is what I remember so I don't know if they have changed it for this application cycle but I would look there. I hope that helps and good luck with the application process!

• mjohnston10mjohnston10 Member
    2 karma

Can I start getting my transcripts in now or start requesting them now? I still have to take the LSAT. I finish my bachelors this summer so is it too soon to start preparing my letters of recommendation & all that? Also, due to Covid a lot has been pushed back in regard to taking the test & on top of graduating with my bachelors this month I had to push back to Nov. will I have another time to retake the test after November if need be, to still be on time with application deadlines? Someone said you can take it past October... thanks in advance for the help! & if some of my questions aren’t able to be answered, if perhaps you could put me in touch with someone who can! :)