Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ProctorU Registration

legallytiredlegallytired Member
in General 442 karma

hi guys. for those of you who have taken an LSAT Flex already I was wondering how the proctoru registration works. I am registered for the August flex; am I supposed to register for an account myself or will LSAC email us directions about it? If so, do you know when they typically send out this email?

Thank you! :)

Comments

• nanabillannanabillan Member
    347 karma

LSAC sent out an email last week saying we should be getting an email this week.

• legallytiredlegallytired Member
    442 karma

@nanabillan thank you for responding! but i actually have not gotten any emails from them in regards to the matter. should i just wait to see if i get that email in the next week or so, or would you recommend emailing them myself?

• jIbookerjIbooker Alum Member
    152 karma

I have yet to receive any email from them as well...

347 karma

I would call LSAC and make sure they have a correct email address for you on file ASAP. @jlbooker @legallytired . I will attach part of the the email with regards to ProctorU.

You will be receiving email notification in mid-August regarding creating an account through ProctorU to reserve a timeslot for the August 2020 LSAT-Flex administration. You must await receipt of this notice, prior to registering through ProctorU, to ensure that you select a date and time within our available testing window. Please be advised that scheduling availability is first-come, first-serve. Additionally, regarding the LSAT-Flex, your admission ticket is no longer required. Rather, you will present your valid, government-issued ID, containing a recent and recognizable photo, to the remote proctor during the security check-in procedure.

If you do not have the necessary equipment or an appropriate place to complete the August 2020 LSAT-Flex, please complete the "August LSAT-Flex Options form" on the My Home page of your JD account, no later than August 9, 2020 by 11:59 pm Eastern Time.

If you wish to opt-out of the August 2020 LSAT-Flex and instead receive a coupon for a future LSAT date, valid through the 2020 – 2021 testing year, please contact us via phone at (215) 968-1001, or email LSACinfo@lsac.org, no later than August 21, 2020 by 11:59 pm Eastern Time. After this deadline, there will be no reimbursement for withdrawn August 2020 LSAT-Flex registrations.

Please refer to the following link for additional information regarding the LSAT-Flex: https://www.lsac.org/update-coronavirus-and-lsat/lsat-flex

We hope that this information is helpful. If you have any other questions, please let us know. We will be happy to assist you. If you no longer require assistance, you may disregard this message.

347 karma

just realized it says mid-August lol. Whoops!

• jIbookerjIbooker Alum Member
    152 karma

hmm... I will probably call them soon. Thank you for the information and help! @nanabillan

• legallytiredlegallytired Member
    442 karma

@nanabillan thank you so much!! i really appreciate it

347 karma

Sure! Also the deadline for registration for the Oct LSAT is Aug 21st so keep that in mind. :)

• yazminseyazminse Member
    193 karma

thank you for this information, I just posted a question regarding this because I was stressing about the registration.

• OLIVRANAOLIVRANA Alum Member
    edited August 2020 4 karma

I also did not get that email for proctor U sign up. Maybe it is because I have taken a flex already once before? I did receive the email announcing that August will be a flex. Thanks for sharing @nanabillan !