Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Study Partners!

JordynGriffinJordynGriffin Core Member

Hi! My name is Jordyn.

I am looking for people who would be interested in forming a study group. I am planning on taking the November test, I am thinking we could schedule to meet at least once a week and help each other learn and help motivate each other so we can all get the best score possible!

Right now I am averaging 160s, I am aiming for 170-172!

We can meet via zoom or facetime, whatever works! :smile:

Comments

• cingee20cingee20 Member
    13 karma

Jordyn! Hello! I am definitely interested and shooting for the November LSAT too. Let's do it!

• 11 karma

Hi Jordyn! I am very much interested! I have absolutely no one around me doing this nor do I know people who have gone to law school. Having a study partner(s) would be absolutely fantastic. My name is Michelle and my info is here: michellejmedrano@gmail.com

I too am taking November, PTing in the high 150's (157, 158) but trying to get to the mid-high 160's. I took the LSAT last November, applied this cycle and was admitted with my 157 to various T2 schools. However, I didn't want to go to school online during the pandemic and moved back home to CO where I didn't apply until too late in the cycle (early May) when the 2 only law schools were full. I decided to withdraw acceptances, re-take and re-enroll. Something like this could be exactly what I need!! And hopefully, I too am able to help in some way.

• marcp520marcp520 Member
    25 karma

Very interested! Should we start a group chat?

• jIbookerjIbooker Alum Member
    152 karma

I'm interested. Pt'ing mid to high 160s

• Jonathan-6Jonathan-6 Core Member
    14 karma

I'm down to join a study group, I feel like it'd be helpful to share info/advice on PT's and general LSAT tips. I've hit low 160's but want to raise that to 170-172.

• psenehipourpsenehipour Member
    24 karma

Hi I am interested as well and I think we should form a group chat and motivate all of us to get a amazing score.

• MOORE.CAIT26MOORE.CAIT26 Member
    31 karma

Hi guys! I've started a GroupMe for all of us Nov. LSAT takers! I'm down to do FaceTime/Zoom as well but figured a group chat would help get things going!
    https://groupme.com/join_group/61072200/Vb2kdXcd

• OneFortyDotSixOneFortyDotSix Alum Member
    634 karma

I'm taking August but would really like to join as well. My last couple PT's have been 170 but have been trying really hard to break above that into mid 170s; am focusing on specific weaknesses and it would be awesome if someone in the group is strong in those areas.

• AmericanInJapanAmericanInJapan Alum Member
    73 karma

I would love to be part of a study group if I'd be allowed to. I'm studying for the October LSAT and PT in the high 160s - low 170s

• astroturfastroturf Member
    4 karma

+1, PTing in the 160s and need more motivation

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

I'm interested. I have a study accountability partner here with me locally in Japan but I could really use some more people to talk strategy with. I'm taking the LSAT in October, assuming it happens, and my diagnostics were 165 a month or two ago and I have thus far improved to 170. Goal is 174+ since I am a super-splitter.

• taylorwolpetaylorwolpe Core Member
    4 karma

I would love to join as well- I have started studying last month for it but would love to have people to study with to prepare for November!

• Aarnav511Aarnav511 Member
    11 karma

Hey Jordyn. I am averaging mid 160's and am planning to give the August and, if necessary, October or November tests. My goal is around 172. I would love to join a study group to share some things that helped me and learn what has helped others. RC is my main area of concern.

• Arvinm07Arvinm07 Core Member
    7 karma

Hey Jordyn, I'm also averaging mid 160s and am looking to take the LSAT in October! My goal is around a 174 and I would love to join the study group if possible!

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

Wow, this blew up. We could probably form a large group and smaller sub groups here.

• etroise201etroise201 Core Member
    4 karma

Hi Jordyn,

I'm interested in joining your study group. Please inform me on when the meetings will be if you don't mind. My email is etroisetrust@gmail.com. Thanks!