Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

August Opt-out Question

615Kevin615Kevin Member
in General 74 karma

I opted out of the August exam, but my LSAC account still says that I am registered for it. I have a message on my account confirming that I opted out for August and that I am awaiting a coupon to use for a future exam. The message says that I should get an email within a couple of days, but it has been weeks and I haven't received anything. I wanted to check here first before I call/email LSAC.

For anyone who's in the same boat, did you get your coupon already? Does your LSAC account still says that you're registered for August?

Comments

• JX_JennyJX_Jenny Member
    15 karma

@615Kevin said:
    I opted out of the August exam, but my LSAC account still says that I am registered for it. I have a message on my account confirming that I opted out for August and that I am awaiting a coupon to use for a future exam. The message says that I should get an email within a couple of days, but it has been weeks and I haven't received anything. I wanted to check here first before I call/email LSAC.

For anyone who's in the same boat, did you get your coupon already? Does your LSAC account still says that you're registered for August?

Hi, Same Situation here, Just wondering did you get the coupon already? Thank you.

• 615Kevin615Kevin Member
    74 karma

@JX_Jenny Hey! I emailed LSAC and explained to them my situation. Since I wanted to use my coupon to reschedule for October, they did that for me pretty quickly! It only took them a day to respond and fix the issue.

• tory.vergiltory.vergil Free Trial Member
    1 karma

I want to advise you on the best game that I only know, the link to the https://777spinslot.com/ is right here, so as not to search for a long time and start playing faster

• JX_JennyJX_Jenny Member
    edited August 2020 15 karma

@615Kevin said:
    @JX_Jenny Hey! I emailed LSAC and explained to them my situation. Since I wanted to use my coupon to reschedule for October, they did that for me pretty quickly! It only took them a day to respond and fix the issue.

Thank you so much! Good Luck on your law school journey!!!