Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drilling RC

Hey guys,

I'd love to get some thoughts on different ways to go about practicing RC. I feel like I'm not getting tons of progress from just practicing over and over. Do you have any advice to offer me in regards to practicing for this section of the test? Timed vs. Untimed. Reading other things. Breaking things down. IDK, just trynna keep things fun and fresh!

help

Thanks

Comments

• Ns123456Ns123456 Alum Member
    54 karma

Also interested in the response for this as I am unsure how to drill with it or improve in general

Thanks

• sydney59sydney59 Core Member
    66 karma

I like to do 1 RC timed (remember summaries in my head). Then I do some LR or LG and come back to the same passage and blind review where I take my time, read the whole passage, write paragraph summaries, write a passage summary, then I do the questions again. I then compare my answers and any wrong I try to figure out why they were wrong and the right answer was right, then I watch the explanation to be sure of my reasoning. I started out by doing the blond review by printing it out, now that I am more confident, I do it on the computer.