Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Logic Games Improvement and drilling question - 7Sage Forum

Logic Games Improvement and drilling question

alienman1000alienman1000 Core Member
in Logic Games 135 karma

Hi everyone. I know this is quite a basic question but its somewhat essential for me. I have been seeing improvement everywhere except LG. I am constantly getting 10 plus wrong mostly because of timing and accuracy issues. How do I improve? I know I need drill and fool proof but I am not really seeing massive improvements with such methods and I can really only get through 1-2 sections a day with these methods. What specifically do I drill and how do I effectively drill? If I master this section I will see great improvement but can't manage to substantially increase. Thanks!

Comments

• thetrinabaileythetrinabailey Core Member
    138 karma

I am having a similar issue. Despite making significant improvements in the other sections, my improvement in logic games has been minimal. I unfortunately do not have any advice to share worth listening to. Folks keep telling me to drill, drill, drill - that the only way to improve on the LG section is to keep drilling, repeatedly.

• jsj371jsj371 Member
    19 karma

Use this model - took me from -4/5 to -0/1 on LG in two weeks. It's seriously my holy grail - it tells you how to drill effectively. https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy/p1

• yeahniceyeahnice Core Member
    123 karma

@jsj371 Hi! I'm kind of in a similar state as you (averaging -3 on LG). Did you follow the method using the first 35 PTs (core) as well? Or did you go about it with a different set?

• jsj371jsj371 Member
    19 karma

@yeahnice I've been using the core, but I had never done them beforehand. I used the Powerscore Bibles and then came to 7Sage for drilling and PT stuff. So, if you've done them before, maybe consider using a different set? But they've been working for me!