Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November 14th LSAT, Flex or traditional in-person?

zgeller2013zgeller2013 Alum Member
in General 23 karma

Hey everyone, has there been any word as to whether the November 14th LSAT will be "Flex" or the traditional format of in-person proctoring? The registration deadline for the October 3rd LSAT-Flex is tomorrow so I was trying to weigh out my options and decide whether to sign-up or not.

Thanks in advance to those that respond.

Comments

• hopefullinghopefulling Member
    905 karma

They probably won't say whether November is Flex until close to that deadline (end of September). It seems to be the habit lately: to reveal it as flex with about a week left to sign up. November was also supposed to be a disclosed test, so while the odds of Flex are quire high, anything seems possible.
    I'm thinking of signing up for November (but I'm going to wait until almost the signup end date, to see if I'm ready with preptest progress or if I should wait until at least January). I realized yesterday that I don't want to be taken by surprise if LSAC announces by some miracle that they're back to in-person and I have to adjust to an 8:30am test time (and 5-section when I've only been preptesting with 4).
    Assume Flex, but be prepared for the rare chance it's in-person. PT90 :)

• caffeineJDcaffeineJD Member
    15 karma

I spoke to LSAC recently because the location I had signed up for was no longer on the website under my registration. They wouldn't confirm whether it will be in person or flex but they did hint toward flex.

• I spoke with LSAC last week and the response I got was 'LSATs will be in person October going forward.' She wasn't very nice about it, just told me that 'assume everything is in person unless we announce it's not' Personally, I think it will most likely be Flex since the flu season will be upon us and we have no idea how bad it's going to get with COVID, plus it's the start of the holiday season so I don't see that making the infection rates any better? I just wish they would announce it and stick with it already rather than us waiting last minute for any changes.