Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ED at USC?

edited December 2020 in Law School Admissions 65 karma

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

yea. youd be going with no scholarship though (or close to none)

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

^USC ED guarantees at least a 50% scholarship lol

I think ED would definitely give you a boost the same way any form of showing interest in a school does, and it prevents them from worrying about their yield. How much of a boost is kind of uncertain. If you know you only want to go to USC and are happy with the ED terms, then I guess do that

• kadenktnkkadenktnk Member
    11 karma

can confirm USC ED guarantees 50% scholarship.

3190 karma

@noonawoon said:

I think ED would definitely give you a boost the same way any form of showing interest in a school does, and it prevents them from worrying about their yield. How much of a boost is kind of uncertain. If you know you only want to go to USC and are happy with the ED terms, then I guess do that

oops, wasnt aware. Honestly, I would ED then with your stats. But ED might actually be more competitive than RD because I dont think half scholarship is the median grant.

But if you are 100% happy with those terms then its a pretty good idea

3190 karma

Also, my consultant told me ED gives a solid boost when at least one of your stats is above the median, which your GPA is. So id give it a shot if your happy with those terms

• daphne06-1-1daphne06-1-1 Alum Member
    50 karma

@noonawoon said:

Is the USC ED 50% scholarship for both local and out of state applicants?/Do you know where I could find more info on this?