Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many questions will be on the FLEX LR?

I've never fully understood why one LR section of the LSAT has 25 questions and the other 26, but I always find myself pressed for time on the 26 question version. Often, it seems like those questions aren't any easier to make up for the additional time constraint. I understand the questions on the FLEX are supposed to be 'balanced', but do we know if there is going to be 25 or 26 questions on the section? Thanks!

Comments

• legallytiredlegallytired Member
    442 karma

im not sure how it works but i think its random. but its just one question so if it makes you feel pressed for time just pretend like its not there bc they're all worth the same amount and its not worth it to lose quality on the rest of them for one question thats worth the same one point!

• karko2525karko2525 Member
    620 karma

Same, that extra question adds way more nerves than needed lol From my understanding, I think it will be random so it could easily be 25 or 26 questions and it will just depend on which LR section LSAC chooses.

• Climb_to_170Climb_to_170 Alum Member
    426 karma

I've taken the FLEX twice and the composition has been 25 LR, 23 LG, 27 RC both times.

• karko2525karko2525 Member
    620 karma

@Climb_to_170 thank God lol! Were your exams closer in difficulty to the recent exams (80-89)? I personally feel the PTs from 80-89 are trickier than say 60's-70's. I know they're administering old undisclosed exams, but technically we could get anything from 2010 or earlier/ later.