Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BR Groups: **

nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited June 2015 in Study Groups 7965 karma
Folks—

Updating the schedule (5/26). PM me to be added to the Saturday group (send Skype handle).

Saturday groups (7pm EST):
Sat 5/30: PT64
Sat 6/6: PT36

Weekdays (PM @pseudonymous or @amanda_kw to join the weekday BR's)
(All at 7pm EST)
Tuesday: PT 72
Wednesday: PT 71
Thursday: PT 68
Friday PT 69

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    AND ... as always, PM me to be added to the groups.
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    edited May 2015 2116 karma
    Have the PT's for this upcoming week been finalized yet?
    7965 karma
    Nah! I believe PT59 was assumed for Monday but no one else has spoken up—what do you want to do?
  • pseudonymouspseudonymous Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    edited May 2015 521 karma
    **FOR THE JUNE'RS:

Let's all take PT 72 (Jun 14) and 74 (Dec 14) for Monday May 25 and Monday June 1, respectively, to simulate the test-day time of 12:30pm. I propose that we then add a BR session on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday of those weeks.

Here's a doodle to gauge which times will work: http://doodle.com/u994dkx6w44sapgg

Cheers!
    Also, I was thinking about setting up a virtual real-time proctor via some medium to really simulate test day (matching by timezone, obvs.), not sure how feasible this is but message me if there's interest!
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    I can do PT 59. Just won't be sure if ill be active during the BR Skype session lol.
    Google doc calendar of Nicole's post.
    Can comment to suggest PTs, indicate attendance, skype name, etc.

We were also thinking of switching platforms from Skype (we've officially been capped at 25); Google Hangouts was suggested a few times. Good idea? Too much of a hassle to switch? Other suggestions? Let us know your thoughts.
  • JengibreJengibre Member
    383 karma
    For those of us taking in October, would anyone be interested in group BRing early tests (pre 36)? Especially because there are no 7sage videos for many of the LR and RC questions, I think being able to talk through the questions would be helpful.
  • justrandomjustrandom Alum Member
    343 karma
    7965 karma
    @Jengibre All the yes.

Folks, we could start with PT36 following the June test and work our way up with weekly or twice weekly sessions leading up to the October exam.
    7965 karma
    @nicole.hopkins said:
    Sat 5/9: PT60
    Reminder, friends: This LSATurday (tomorrow 7pm EST) we will BR PT60 like no tomorrow. If you want to join, PM me with your Skype handle.
    7965 karma
    Sat 5/16 7pm EST is PT62 — I know there was some confusion regarding our order but 62 it is!
  • AfterthoughtAfterthought Member
    edited May 2015 48 karma
    @jengibre @nicole.hopkins
    Still think this is a great idea. Its motivating and something to look forward to in the meantime. Pre-36 so we could mix in some PTs from 1-35. Not sure how many people have access to those though
    7965 karma
    @ginko136 1-35 can be tricky as a number of them are our of print, but we can take it on a case-by-case basis :D
    edited May 2015 7965 karma
    Updated the above--- @pseudonymous which one are the Juners taking Monday?
    521 karma
    I plan to take PT 71 this Monday at noon. Others are more than welcome to review with me on Tuesday or Wednesday.
    7965 karma
    @pseudonymous Got it — once you pick a day/time I will add that to the above post.
  • JMelissaRobyJMelissaRoby Free Trial Member
    4 karma
    I'd love to be included if you guys are still doing these! Is everyone still planning to BR test 63 tomorrow (Saturday)?
    7965 karma
    @JMelissaRoby YES we are doing PT63 tomorrow, 7pm EST. PM me with your Skype handle!
    7965 karma
    Updated; yup, PT63 on LSATurday!
  • amanda_kwamanda_kw Alum Member
    383 karma
    @pseudonymous Hi, I can take 71 on Monday as well. Can you review that Wednesday? Do you want to do 4pm PST?
    383 karma
    @pseudonymous oops replied to your post a week late. I see that you are doing PT 72 review this Tuesday.
    Hey @amanda_kw, I'm flexible! If Wednesday works better we can switch it up. :-)
    CC: @iampenpal

Google calendar
    Wait, PT 71?? Right! Yeah, I haven't got around to reviewing it as in-depth as I wanted, so I'd actually like to do that on Wednesday if you're free. 4PM PST / 7PM EST sounds good.

Google calendar
    edited May 2015 383 karma
    @pseudonymous PERFECT! yay. OK see you tues**. I may be joining you for Thurs and Fri review of 68 and 69 as well.

**JK. Wednesday for 71.
    521 karma
    @amanda_kw Great! Also, 71 or 72 on Tuesday or Wednesday? Here's what I have right now -- can change it up:
    (7pm EST)

Tuesday:_______PT 72
    Wednesday:____PT 71
    Thursday:______PT 68
    Friday:_________PT 69
    (Saturday: PT 64)
    383 karma
    @pseudonymous Yes. I totally meant Wednesday for 71.
    7965 karma
    Adding this to the above post :)