Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Message from JY for breaking 170?

173orbust173orbust Alum Member
in General 183 karma

I just got a popup that said something along the lines of "Wooo you broke the 170s barrier that's amazeballs" from JY. Is this an automated message that everyone gets, or was it personalized? I accidentally navigated away from the page and cannot find any way to see this again/respond. Does anyone else know?

Comments

• SandwichelleSandwichelle Alum Member
    234 karma

you get the automated message when you score a 170+ on a prep test.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@173orbust said:
    I just got a popup that said something along the lines of "Wooo you broke the 170s barrier that's amazeballs" from JY. Is this an automated message that everyone gets, or was it personalized? I accidentally navigated away from the page and cannot find any way to see this again/respond. Does anyone else know?

Hi there,

Yes, it is an automated message you receive after breaking the 170s barrier.

You can access our previous in-app conversations on the Contact Us tab. To access the conversations, tap the blue "Contact Us" button under the Contact Us tab and then tap "see all your conversations." See the screenshot below:

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions/

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Yeah i got the message too. Dont worry i feel like J.Y would congratulate you anyway! :)