Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Tier Should I Focus On (Unique Situation)

Tuftsguy1123Tuftsguy1123 Free Trial Member

Hey All! I will keep this short. I am interested in Law School next year. I am currently enrolled in a prestigious masters program. Currently I am also cross registered at Harvard Law School (active student in class / receiving good grades)

Undergraduate GPA was 3.65 at a good school
Graduate GPA was/is 3.84 (will most likely hover from 3.75-3.90)
DID NOT TAKE LSAT
Conversion Score for GRE: 157 LSAT (High verbal reasoning and writing ATROCIOUS quantitative reasoning)

So with that said: What tier should I be focusing on ?

Comments

• Tuftsguy1123Tuftsguy1123 Free Trial Member
    7 karma

*bump

• Tuftsguy1123Tuftsguy1123 Free Trial Member
    7 karma

bump

• open earsopen ears Member
    edited September 2020 122 karma

Without an actual LSAT score it'd be difficult to predict your chances at law schools unless a school reports GRE medians. Undergrad GPA and LSAT score are the best, and arguably only, reliable predictors of one's general chances at any given school. Knowing nothing about your Harvard program, I don't know how that affects your competitiveness as an applicant. I'd recommend asking someone at HLS admissions about it.

• Climb_to_170Climb_to_170 Alum Member
    426 karma

I agree with @"open ears" -- it's hard to give you an answer without an LSAT score. Your GPA is decent and shouldn't hold you back from getting into a T-14 if you put in the work on the LSAT. If you want to use your GRE though (I would not recommend) then you are probably looking at a T40 school at best.