Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which 7Sage course should I take and how should I supplement it?

jordan.enrightjordan.enright Free Trial Member
Hi everyone. I took the June LSAT after taking an in-person Blueprint course. I did well but not as well as I wanted to or think I could. I've now put off starting to study again for the October re-take way too long, but here I am. I was thinking of doing 7Sage Premium somewhat selectively, focusing on my problem areas (definitely LG and a bit of RC), and then supplementing with something like the Cambridge bundles since I've heard 7Sage's problem sets aren't great (and only easy ones available in Premium). Note I also bought the Blueprint LG book and I've heard good things about the LSAT Trainer, but I don't want to overwhelm myself with too many things. I work in tech and have a full-time, demanding job. Any advice on the best approach here would be thoroughly appreciated!

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @jordan.enright said:
    focusing on my problem areas (definitely LG and a bit of RC), and then supplementing with something like the Cambridge bundles since I've heard 7Sage's problem sets aren't great (and only easy ones available in Premium).
    If you're serious about taking in October then you need to focus on PT's now. If you're not ready to focus 90% on PT's and BR, then you're not ready for October.

If the former is the case, then you need to PT; at least 2 per week with intensive BR.

If the latter is the case, then you should get ahold of PT's ~36—75, and hold off on them until you have completed the curriculum (perhaps start with Starter and then upgrade if you want PT explanations).

Time is of the essence in both scenarios. Either you go whole hog and focus on PT'ing between now and October, or you get started very soon on the curriculum and stick to a strict schedule so that you'll be able to complete both the learning and practicing phases of prep for December.