Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Writing Sample--still not approved

legallytiredlegallytired Member
in General 442 karma

heyy guys,

august test takers here we are one day away from score results..my writing STILL HAS NOT BEEN APPROVEDD!
i took it on september 6th and it still says results pending. i contacted them about it and all she said was "yeah we are trying to get to all of them before friday" okay thx lol

anyone else in the same boat?

Comments

• karko2525karko2525 Member
    620 karma

@legallytired I took mine on 9/11 and I'm basically assuming I won't get my score back tomorrow :'( Do you know if score preview starts when we get our score back or when scores are released in general?

• legallytiredlegallytired Member
    442 karma

@karko2525 ugh thats literally so dumb. i hope by some miracle LSAC decides not to be a pain and u get ur score back tom. i am pretty sure that score preview starts when you get your score back! so from the day its released to you, you have 6 days after that to cancel

• karko2525karko2525 Member
    620 karma

@legallytired I hope so, but I doubt it. I wish they kept the writing requirement separate from score release. I don't know why they had to implement that new rule about having a writing sample on file first before score release. I get that LSAC probably wants everyone to have their writing done on time, but they should just leave it as a personal responsibility for test takers. Aside from that, I also feel like the whole LSAT writing process is a MESS. I saw one person comment about how LSAC told them like 2 weeks after she submitted that they couldn't see her ID so she has to re-take the writing sample lmao and she got notice of this like yesterday and scores come out tomorrow. I would be screaming lol I also can't believe your's hasn't been approved!! You took it within a decent time frame. so weird. I hope your writing sample gets approved by tonight!

• zgeller2013zgeller2013 Alum Member
    23 karma

took mine the 2nd, still waiting on it to be reviewed, called twice they have no info to give lol
    so who knows when I'll be able to see my score