Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Decided to retake LSAT in Nov. What should I do to achieve max potential?

yeungcharlynnyeungcharlynn Core Member
in General 13 karma

With just about a month and a half to re-prepare for the exam, what is the best way to study to push past my August Flex score? Open to any and all suggestions!

Comments

• Frenchy555Frenchy555 Live Member
    edited September 2020 393 karma

Same exact boat my friend. I'm going to utilize all the pt's on LawHub and take every PT exactly how I took Flex (I'm focusing on strict 1 minute breaks in-between PT sections because I feel that was my major weakness). The potential score increase just from having experience could be a game changer. Relax and enjoy the most gorgeous season of the year.

• yeungcharlynnyeungcharlynn Core Member
    13 karma

@Frenchy That sounds like a good plan - Is there an option in the LawHub practices to simulate the flex or are you taking the full length tests?

• Frenchy555Frenchy555 Live Member
    edited September 2020 393 karma

@yeungcharlynn I only do three out of the four sections available and just randomly choose one of the LR sections. It works perfectly because then I use the remaining LR section for basic translation and classification drills without looking at the answer choices. One huge advantage of the Flex is having access to a ton of clean LR sections that you don't have to take during PT's if you want to accurately simulate a Flex test day.