Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PANIC!!!

samanthagracebrownsamanthagracebrown Core Member
in General 73 karma

Someone please help! I’m panicking because they changed the registration deadline for the November LSAT. I have tried calling LSAC to see if I could still register, but the guy basically told me I was SOL. Will it really be that bad if I take the LSAT in January??? I know most law schools do rolling admissions and I’m really worried those extra 2 months will hurt my chances of getting in.

Comments

• WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
    456 karma

First, I'd send them an email now, asking to register for the November LSAT. Supposedly, LSAC is honoring emails sent before time frames. I would frankly try calling back and hope you speak to someone different who is more helpful. I know people have been able to register for the Nov LSAT after Sept 23 passed, so they should be allowing you to register until the 30th. But sending an email will give proof that you asked before the 30th which was the original register date, so it might help you out even if you don't get an answer until after the 30th.

• samanthagracebrownsamanthagracebrown Core Member
    73 karma

Do you know what the appropriate email address is?

• If for some reason you can't register Jan 21 shouldn't be too late, depending on schools. Some schools you can send your application in and select an option to wait for LSAT scores for final review. Check out the podcast Navigating Law School Admissions Ep. 2 - It's About Time. They talk about timing for applications, also check out Spivey Consulting's Blog you should be able to find something there as well!