Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Needing ONE Study Buddy

Russ Sob-1Russ Sob-1 Alum Member
edited October 2020 in Study Groups 72 karma

Hi there,

My name is Rob. I graduated in April and have a 3.92 GPA. I am PTing 150-160 with BR at 170+. I will be studying and prepping until my score is consistently over 170. I don't care about what cycle that puts me in.

I am looking for someone who REALLY wants to succeed at the LSAT and wants to help me succeed. I only want to work with ONE person. Any more than that and I do not feel it will be productive for me. If you're not up for that, please don't waste your time reaching out.

If you are interested in a rigorous and concentrated approach with no B.S. allowed, I would love to chat and see if our approaches to the exam are compatible. To do so, we can jump on the phone and talk or zoom to get more into details. Please consider this non-committal conversation a way for us to see how we might work together.

The study schedule that I can reasonably accommodate right now (through May 2021) is as follows:

Monday: Full Exam/Blind Review (3-5 hrs)
Tuesday: Single Section (30-45 min)
Wednesday: Single Section (30-45 min)
Thursday: Single Section (30-45 min)
Friday: Deep Review/Analysis (3-5 hours)
Saturday: Full Exam/Review (3-5 hrs)
Sunday: Review/Off (0-2 hrs)

I can foresee a "study buddy" relationship being as follows:

1. A regular phone call/zoom meeting to talk about questions/problems with LSAT
  2. Regular accountability check-ins to push each other

If you're interested, message me directly. I only want people who are SERIOUS about this. Ultimately, I will only choose one person to work with.

Thanks for your interest!

Best,

Rob

P.S. I hope that this note does not come off as me being disrespectful, mean, discriminatory, or overly-exclusive. I have a specific approach I want to take to my study for this exam, I need help, and this structure is what I can accommodate.

Comments