Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Novemeber LSAT date?

orianariquezesorianariquezes Core Member
in General 66 karma

Im registered to take the November LSAT but has anyone been able to pick out their exact date? if so how? Im a little worried since it coming up

Comments

• OldLadyKOldLadyK Alum Member
    396 karma

Hey! I'm also taking the November Flex. I don't believe they've sent out the info email yet, but I imagine we'll get it sometime in the next few days. The email will let you know the date and time registration opens. Once it does you can then choose a date and time to take the test. Good luck!

• amybass77amybass77 Core Member
    edited October 2020 12 karma

This is the exact response I received from LSAC with the same inquiry- this should help clarify. Good luck!!!

Thank you for writing. This message is to inform you that we have received your recent November 2020 LSAT-Flex inquiry.

As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the November 2020 LSAT has been transitioned to the online, remotely-proctored, Flex format. The LSAT-Flex gives candidates the opportunity to earn an LSAT score and continue their law school journeys despite COVID-19 restrictions on travel and public gatherings.

The deadline to register for the November 2020 LSAT-Flex passed, as of September 23, 2020 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time. Please refer to our websidte for additional information regarding LSAT dates and deadlines.

The November LSAT-Flex will be administered starting November 7, 2020. Most test takers will test on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, with a small number of tests occurring later in the week based on specific remote proctoring requirements.

You will be receiving email notification in late October regarding creating an account through ProctorU to reserve a timeslot for the November LSAT-Flex administration. You must await receipt of this notice, prior to registering through ProctorU, to ensure that you select a date and time within our available testing window. Please be advised that scheduling availability is first-come, first-serve. Note: If you reserve a timeslot outside of our available testing window, your reservation will be cancelled.

Please note that due to the demands of the LSAT-Flex administration, the exam will be nondisclosed. Additionally, the November LSAT-Flex will count toward the Test Taking Limit (TTL) policy. The projected score release date for the November 2020 LSAT-Flex is Tuesday, November 24, 2020.

Additionally, regarding the LSAT-Flex, your admission ticket is no longer required. Rather, you will present your valid, government-issued ID, containing a recent and recognizable photo, to the remote proctor during the security check-in procedure.

If you want to familiarize yourself with the format and content of the LSAT-Flex, we recommend using the free Official LSAT Prep practice tests available on LSAC’s LawHub.

As a reminder, all test takers must have an LSAT Writing sample on file in order to see their score or have their score released to law schools. To help candidates complete the writing portion of their test, we now open LSAT Writing eight (8) days prior to every test administration. If you already have a writing sample on file from a previous exam, you do not need to complete a new LSAT Writing sample. For additional information please visit our LSAT Writing page.

If you do not have an appropriate, quiet space or the equipment necessary to complete the November 2020 LSAT-Flex, please complete the "November LSAT-Flex Options form" in the banner on the My Home page of your JD account, no later than October 18, 2020, by 11:59 pm Eastern time.

If you wish to process a test date change to a future LSAT administration, you may so do via your online account no later than October 30, 2020 by 11:59 pm Eastern Time. From the My Home page, please click the “LSAT” link. On the right-hand side of the following page, under the “My Status” tab, please click “LSAT: Status: View All LSAT Information.” On the next page, you will find a link to “Change Date” under the November 2020 LSAT-Flex administration date.

For additional information regarding the LSAT-Flex, please visit the LSAT-Flex page of our website.

We hope that this information is helpful. If you have any other questions, please let us know. We will be happy to assist you. If you no longer require assistance, you may disregard this message.

Best regards,

Candidate Services
    Law School Admission Council

Please note: To ensure timely and consistent delivery of communications from the Law School Admission Council, please add LSACinfo@lsac.org to your Safe Senders and contact lists.

All contents ©2020 Law School Admission Council, Inc.
    All rights reserved. LSAT & LSAC are registered by Law School Admission Council.

Law School Admission Council
    662 Penn Street, PO Box 40
    Newtown, PA 18940-0040

• orianariquezesorianariquezes Core Member
    66 karma

thanks guys! I got the email a few days ago. Good luck on the exam!