Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proctor U sucks, who is writing friday?

So I tried to do my flex through proctor u yesterday and was not able to write, so they are moving it friday.

Context:

I absolutely hate proctor u. I patiently waited at my desk at 5pm, my exam was at 540pm, and ended up not being able to do my test or fixing any issues at 8. The impression from yesterdays customer service and technical support was actually horrible. This was not because of wait times but because they seemed to not have any organization, their chat people would not responded after 40mins of inactivity trying to “fix my issue” when I checked in if they were there, I was hung up on 3 times, the chat support passed me on around 4 times before being like “okay, lets actually move this dude to tech support”.

Anyways, ya end rant. I was very upset by the whole experience.

Comments

• oagui023oagui023 Member
    159 karma

Absolutely agree. I'm in the same boat. The service was absolutely terrible. Have they given you a confirmed time for Friday?

• Jessica Pearson PopeJessica Pearson Pope Core Member
    31 karma

This legit happened to me. To a T. And my session timed out by the time that a technician responded to me so I couldnt even continue where I left off.

• justino1justino1 Core Member
    4 karma

Proctor U is the worst. I tried to get technical support for over four hours yesterday. Disconnections, hang ups, they are incompetent and they just don't care. The people who I spoke with at LSAC itself are really nice and do try their best to help (in my experience). At one point, LSAC got in touch with ProctorU for me and said that they would be calling me in the next ten minutes to help me out; 24 hours later I still haven't heard from them. ProctorU finally rebooked me for Friday (and confirmed it twice). Today I got an email saying that my test was cancelled. I spoke with LSAC and they claim to have fixed it (but I still haven't gotten the confirming email for the make up tomorrow. Nightmare . . .

• GodsPlanGodsPlan Member
    176 karma

Okay so I'm not sure how to properly quote people on here but they said us friday ppl should be good for tomorrow on the website. Hopefully we all get our desired scores and aren't too terribly plagued with vacation mode in our heads (I'm unfortunately already in vacation mode and have been trying to force work onto myself to be somewhat productive today).

• emmav-23emmav-23 Alum Member
    28 karma

I had a terrible experience as well and have to retake tomorrow. I'm also trying to get back into a work mode mindset. I know you're not typically supposed to study the day before but I feel as though it's necessary to get my brain going.

• ACLSAT2021ACLSAT2021 Live Member
    11 karma

Anybody know how to get your computer back to its original settings before proctor u literally controls everything?