Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Moving From Setup to Questions

Frenchy555Frenchy555 Live Member
in Logic Games 393 karma

Would like to hear some of your approaches to navigating through more difficult logic games. The thing I struggle with the most is knowing the right time to move on from game-board setup to the first question. I find that I'll consistently move on too early to avoid the feeling of lost time and knowing that there's probably an acceptable situation question first sometimes makes me want to move onto the questions prematurely. So basically what I'm wondering if you're stumped by a game should you spend the more of your time on a detailed setup or keep pace and move through the questions for potential inferences.

Comments

• Brian12693Brian12693 Core Member
    88 karma

Keep pushing out gameboards with rules and your inferences.

Once you look at a gameboard(s) and think “damn there’s a lot of options for this one I’m not even sure where to start”.....move on to the questions.

It’s obviously nice to have all the boards filled out but most difficult games only allow you to get so far....especially double layer sequence games.