Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

140s-- low 150s aiming for Study Partners

h_ksfuh_ksfu Core Member
edited December 2020 in Study Groups 52 karma

I did a diagnostic and scored in the 140's. Would be great to have accountability partners to keep each other on track, and help each other out with questions. I am in the PST time zone, but can work with EST as well depending on available hours.

Thanks!
Kiran

Comments

• Hi Kiran,

I'm also scoring in the 140's. I am on the east coast so three would be that time difference. I am available M-F after 7pmEST/4pmPST. Please let me know if you are interested.

• emayanja96emayanja96 Member
    5 karma

Hi Kiran,

I scored in that range on my diagnostic as well and would love to be an accountability partner! I'm on the east coast and usually available during the evenings Mon-Fri anytime after 5pmEST or Saturday-Sunday all day. Let me know if you're interested!

• LSATbekeeLSATbekee Alum Member
    137 karma

Hi Kiran, i am interested. i'm scoring in the high 140's and aiming for mid 150's.

• tayjaycee17tayjaycee17 Member
    59 karma

me too

• angelicafjoa96angelicafjoa96 Core Member
    8 karma

Hi Y'all, I am also on a similar boat and would be available M,T,Th after 7:30pm est and Sat/Sunday after 12pm est-- Looking to really just have someone sit on zoom or facetime and make sure I don't leave me chair for at least two hours!

• Hey all @angelicafjoa96 @emayanja96 @chichibekee @benjinewman7 my name is Samantha. I'm looking for the exact same thing Facetime, Zoom, Skype. I'm the type that needs to hammer down and focus with accountability. I'm available M-F 7pm EST and Sat-Sun really anytime.

• dixondenell97dixondenell97 Core Member
    21 karma

Hey @angelicafjoa96 @emayanja96 @chichibekee @benjinewman7 @SAMPERDOMO29 my name is Denell and I would love to join you all. I am scoring in the 140s and take my LSAT in January. I'm available M-F 4:30-9pm EST and Sat and Sunday 12pm-9pm EST.

• redreyrojredreyroj Alum Member
    11 karma

Hi! I'd love to join you all as well. I am also on the east coast and available most days, especially early mornings and nights.

• alainacollins80alainacollins80 Free Trial Member
    7 karma

I’m so happy I looked when I did because I am also in the same boat. I am currently getting around 150 on my PT but I really want to get into the 160’s. I am scheduled to take the February LSAT and can study at 7pm EST almost everyday. I would love to be added to the group!

• EnzoFrancescoliEnzoFrancescoli Core Member
    35 karma

If it's not too late, I would also be interested in joining a study group. Currently testing in 145-150 range.

• kellyn117kellyn117 Core Member
    3 karma

hey my study group that I been meeting with since november has stopped meeting up so I would love to join this. I'm currently barely scoring at a 150 and trying to at least score above that for the january test.

• AlexJ_LSATAlexJ_LSAT Core Member
    edited December 2020 141 karma

I'm east coast. I will be glad to join in. 150s right now, 159 after BR.

• This_is_HardThis_is_Hard Alum Member
    815 karma

Go solo, trust me folks.