Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study partners for Jan LSAT aiming for 175+?

ellewoods4313ellewoods4313 Alum Member

Hi guys, is anyone interested in being study partners for the Jan LSAT? I took the November LSAT and got a 168 (was PTing a lot higher but oh well I'll try again!). I'm a bit rusty because I haven't studied in a while but am confident I can pull this off in Jan. I'm thinking of doing BR calls/ discussions and sharing strategies and schedules just to stay motivated, because I've been having a hard time getting back into studying and I think this is a really helpful way to stay on track

Also - I'm usually on the east coast but am currently staying with family in Asia right now (and doing the Asia LSAT flex in Jan), but can be flexible with time zones!! My time zone is 10 hours and 30 mins ahead of eastern time

Let me know. Good luck!

Comments

• Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Live Member
    2249 karma

I am! But can you actually contact me lol? I've joined so many of these groups and no one responds to messages haha. It's getting quite discouraging because I do want to study with someone.

• kemu8460kemu8460 Member
    29 karma

I am planning on February but would still be interested! I am west coast time

• kaxiomkaxiom Free Trial Member
    2 karma

I am also aiming for Feb, and then a retake in April. I'm working full time though so I don't know I might not be present for all calls but I will definitely try. East Coast time.

• ctznmgmtctznmgmt Member
    3 karma

im down to help. also taking it again in Jan aiming 175+

• magdiel_kobemagdiel_kobe Alum Member
    91 karma

I am interested. How can I join?

• machlaw4machlaw4 Member
    33 karma

I'd like to! I'm eastern time and taking in Jan/possibly Feb

• snowerdavidsnowerdavid Core Member
    12 karma

Hey I'd love to join this group as well! January or bust

• lsat hacks-1lsat hacks-1 Core Member
    14 karma

me too!

• icekarjamicekarjam Core Member
    43 karma

I'd love to join as well! Currently around 170

• yoderyoder Core Member
    60 karma

Hi I'd love to join this group; or if the group is full, if anyone would like to form a subgroup let me know

• dylanmwhite26dylanmwhite26 Core Member
    13 karma

I would also be interested! Got a 167 in November after PTing in the low to mid 170s. My weakness is the logic games. The last game in Nov killed me. After a year I still can’t seem to put it together...

• lsatlyfe-1lsatlyfe-1 Core Member
    31 karma

Definitely on the same boat. Scored 167 in July and retaking jan. I'm back in Japan too so we probs have similar time zones. I need some accountability too!

• ellewoods4313ellewoods4313 Alum Member
    52 karma

Hey guys - thank you all so much for being interested, it's been SO motivating for me to see so many people gunning for 175s who are also going to be studying over the holidays!!! I just made a discord (can make any other type of group chat lmk what you prefer, I just feel like discord is the trendy group chat thing these days) I feel like it would be helpful to find people to BR with you or find people whose problem areas match yours etc. Sending the link to people now with this same comment but if you see this and I didn't message you and you're interested pls just message me!

• 13053372111305337211 Core Member
    28 karma

Hi please also send the link to me! Thanks!

• BogoSevenBogoSeven Member
    7 karma

I got a 168 in November and am aiming for a 172+ in January. I am up at night (in California) so I can match up with your time-zone well. Would love to be part of this!

• LSATcracker-1LSATcracker-1 Alum Member
    edited December 2020 88 karma

deleted

• Nastia334Nastia334 Member
    6 karma

I'd like to join! Have been PT'ing in the 167-172 range and looking to make a few point jump!

• rkastnerkastne Member
    13 karma

I'd love to join! I've been PT'ing in the high 160, low 170 range but had difficulty reaching my PT range during the November test. Would love to try out studying with a group to keep motivated.

• 5 karma

I'm interested! Currently PTing between 167-171, but I'm hoping to close the gap to 175 by the January test. Toughest section for me is LG --_--

• 6 karma

I also got a 168 and am retaking in Jan, I'd love to join too!

• Full-Blood PrinceFull-Blood Prince Alum Member
    9 karma

Hey I'm interested! Can I please join? I plan on taking the test sometime between Jan and April.

• shawnlegolassshawnlegolass Free Trial Member
    4 karma

Interested! Currently in Asia!

• 5 karma

I want to join as well!

• mariaye0604mariaye0604 Alum Member
    79 karma

I'm interested! Currently my PT ranges between 168 - 174, occasionally reaching 175+. Shooting for February. Working full time so study time is very tight. Midwest time.

• LSATTestTakerLSATTestTaker Core Member
    8 karma

Hi I am interested! The main problem I have is getting the score I want and timing, so discussing effective strategies would be one of the things I would want to focus on.

• LMABH810LMABH810 Core Member
    5 karma

Hi All, I'm interested as well! I scored a 163 in November, but was hitting high 160s/low 170s on my PTs. Taking again in January. If there is still space in the group, I'd love to join.

• diana_1214diana_1214 Member
    67 karma

Interested in learning more.

• TheDuchessValkyrieTheDuchessValkyrie Alum Member
    9 karma

I would be interested in joining