Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Law School Admission

LSATbekeeLSATbekee Alum Member
edited January 2021 in Law School Admissions 137 karma

What school(s) can one get in with a 149/150 score?

Comments

• 70 karma

There certainly are schools that will accept you with that score (scroll down on 7sage's rankings to where your median matches those of the schools).

OP, I don't know if this is a hypothetical question or you plan on applying in the immediate future, but I highly recommend a retake. Even if you're comfortable going to one of the lower ranked schools, at least go there for free. You can do that if you get your LSAT score up by just a few more points.

• TimeIsMoneyTimeIsMoney Member
    495 karma

Depends on your GPA. I had a similar score but a high GPA of 3.86 so I have gotten into 3/4 target schools and waitlisted at a 5th. Plus, i got good scholarships from those 3. I know a guy who had a similar score as mine but a GPA around 3.0 and he struggled to get into most schools. Really got lucky and got into a school he wasn't expecting. If you have a good GPA, ride with it, if not get that LSAT up

• 1952 karma

punch your numbers in to get a rough idea on where you're at. good luck! https://7sage.com/predictor/

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

@LSATbekee I second @RazorSharpBanana Ranking isn't everything and there are many legal careers where you can be successful from lower ranked schools but you definitely don't want to pay for them. Get your score up if you can to make yourself more attractive for scholarships or schools with better job statistics.

• LSATbekeeLSATbekee Alum Member
    137 karma

Thank you all for your replies. i appreciate it.