Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are The Cambridge Drilling Sets Still Useful With 7Sage LSAT

Controller779Controller779 Alum Member
in General 221 karma
I see there are just over 1000 questions with the Cambridge LR bundle.

Just wondering if they are more comprehensive than all of the LR practice sets with the 7Sage Ultimate package?

Trying to decide if I should buy the Cambridge bundle or just print off all of the LR practice sets on here to drill with.

Comments

• bstew2002bstew2002 Alum Member
    269 karma
    First, you can't print off the old 7Sage practice sets unless you assemble them yourself with the PDFs I hope you already have.

All in all, the two products are both useful for different reasons. You can use the 7Sage practice sets to improve your skills and understanding and use the Cambridge practice sets to focus on weak areas after you start PTing and build up some analytics.

So, use both...
  • rblackshearrblackshear Alum Member
    104 karma
    the cambridge sets are comprehensive from 1-38, the 7 sage is not. definitely get cambridge!
  • mes08mes08 Alum Member
    578 karma
    I found the Cambridge packs to be a great supplement/complement to the 7sage curriculum and material. I'd recommend buying them.
  • VegMeg55VegMeg55 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    edited May 2015 587 karma
    7Sage Ultimate has the video explanations for almost every question in the drilling sets where Cambridge just has the complied questions by type although numerically speaking it is more comprehensive. I have the 7Sage Ultimate and Cambridge Drill Packets and I found both to be equally useful. Drill until you can't drill anymore...