Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missing Sections from Syllabus

I completed all Core Curriculum including and up to "Main Point and Conclusion." When I tried to go back and rewatch the videos from "Main Point and Conclusion," I can no longer access them or even see them in my syllabus. Is it normal that once you complete a section it disappears? Please let me know if you have the same issue or if I am missing something.

help

Comments

• mdavydov4mdavydov4 Core Member
    18 karma

Arguments lesson is missing too, says it's only for Ultimate+ users which I am. Very weird.

• harvey.specterharvey.specter Core Member
    17 karma

@mdavydov4 said:
    Arguments lesson is missing too, says it's only for Ultimate+ users which I am. Very weird.

Same. I have Ultimate+(Monthly) but it stills says I do not have access.

• harvey.specterharvey.specter Core Member
    17 karma

help

• annakpkilbyannakpkilby Member
    27 karma

Same thing happened to me! I messaged the help chat. It took away all of my progress too.

• soni-kaysoni-kay Member
    26 karma

Same I was on Main Point questions yesterday and now its not there.

• RVRVRVRVRVRVRVRV Member
    edited January 2021 9 karma

Same!

• 18 karma

Same

• dmefoc23dmefoc23 Member
    4 karma

Luckily I haven't made it that far so it hasn't disrupted my progress. I did however, notice a change in the percentages. It appears they have removed some content or combined it with other content as the total amount of hours available went from 215 to 208. I'd imagine if you're all missing the same access/content, that is where the removal occurred and there will likely be updated/more useful content in its place or it has been deemed unhelpful.

I could also be wrong.

• havinagrattimhavinagrattim Member
    edited January 2021 94 karma

Same! My progress was at 21/215 hours yesterday and now I'm at 16/208. Something is definitely going on.

• gwsiglergwsigler Core Member
    5 karma

same

• Ren WhiteRen White Core Member
    3 karma

Me too!

• 15 karma

Same!

• moreno08moreno08 Member
    edited January 2021 3 karma

it has been put back!

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited January 2021 851 karma

@"harvey.specter" said:
    I completed all Core Curriculum including and up to "Main Point and Conclusion." When I tried to go back and rewatch the videos from "Main Point and Conclusion," I can no longer access them or even see them in my syllabus. Is it normal that once you complete a section it disappears? Please let me know if you have the same issue or if I am missing something.

Sorry about that!

The lessons definitely should not disappear after you've completed them.

But some lessons in our Syllabus did go missing at a certain time yesterday. We are investigating the issue.

Will update once a fix is rolled out.

Updated on Friday, Jan. 15, 9:54am ET

Okay, everything should be fixed now. Please let us know if you're still missing lessons. Please force refresh (shift + click refresh) the page on whatever browser you're using.

Updated on Friday, Jan. 15, 3:12pm ET