Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions about Study Plan/Core Curriculum

Jordan__Jordan__ Member
in General 26 karma

I just started studying the beginning of this month and so far I have been going through the core curriculum. I recently saw on a comment thread that there are problem sets as well (I am unsure how I missed this). I was wondering if anyone would share how they study, whether they do problem sets after each section in the core curriculum or any suggestions as to how I may use this course in the most effective manner. I am feeling overwhelmed with all the content and am scared that I am not using it correctly/getting the most out of it. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• WoodsCommaElleWoodsCommaElle Live Member
    400 karma

Hey there!

I was absolutely in your shoes when I first started the core curriculum on 7sage. 2 tips have really helped me - (1) Take your time with the core curriculum. If you don't understand something initially, don't hesitate to let it bake in your head. You want to do all/most of the heavy-lifting and road-building now while you're prepping before you use up your precious PTs.
    (2) For problem sets, I'll do about 3-5 of them (depending on if I think I have the hang of it) and then move onto the next part in the curriculum. Every once and a while, I'll go back and do some of the problem sets from before (the ones that I skipped) to keep my skills sharp!

Hope this helps!

• Jordan__Jordan__ Member
    26 karma

It does help! Thank you so much!

• hellomehellome Core Member
    44 karma

What has helped me tremendously is speeding up the instructional videos to 1.4x or 1.7x. I can still understand JY and save a bit of time.

• rachel.russo04rachel.russo04 Yearly Member
    22 karma

This helps me a lot too! I just started studying this month, and I feel very overwhelmed with this and work.